- UNT Standards of Conduct Quick Reference Guide - requires Adobe Acrobat
- UNT Standards of Conduct Quick Reference Guide Acknowledgement Form - requires Adobe Acrobat
- Texas Ethics Commission Training PowerPoint for State Employees - requires Microsoft Powerpoint
- State of Texas Ethics Law - requires Adobe Acrobat
- State Officer/Employee Publications & Guides (Texas Ethics Commission)
- UNT System Regents Rules on Ethics and Standards of Conduct - requires Adobe Acrobat
- UNT Dallas Ethics or Standards of Conduct Policy
Additional Suspected Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting Options: It is the policy of UNT System and its campuses to identify and promptly investigate any possibility of fraudulent or related dishonest activities against UNT System or one of its campuses and, when appropriate, to pursue legal remedies available under the law. Another option for reporting suspected fraud, waste and abuse in addition to reporting it to a UNT System or campus organization is directly reporting the suspected incident to the State Auditor's Office. The State Auditor's telephone number is 1-800-TX-AUDIT (892-8348) and their website is http://sao.fraud.state.tx.us.